Sunday, June 15, 2014

Journal of my life.

First of foremost, this blog was original created by a very special person i know. Victoria Pang Rhaena. Hope i din't spell your name wrongly, and am truly happy and congrats on your marriage. It was so good to know u're getting married and starting a journey of your life in a new different era.

This post was rather random, just a sudden urge from me to express my feelings, and i could not believe myself that i still remember i have this existing account of blogspot. The only reason i choose to write in here, to remind myself 6years has gone since i last drop in here.
Time flies, and indeed it happens in a blink of an eye.
For the past 6 years, things have changed so much. I'm 24 now and i would say still a lil clueless on
what i really wanted for myself. 
I once told myself this, if i want to be something that i'm not, i know i have the capability to achieve my desire.
And yet, i did it.I would rather recognize myself from being such an anti socialize person, and now the game play has turn around.I'm not trying to prove anything. But since this blog has been dead for more than half a decade, simply just here expressing my feelings. Afterall, nobody is going to be reading on this.
I have grown to be older, wiser, stronger, think differently than most of the people that i came across. Back then when i was still in high school, i was so concern on the relationship i have with people around. I wasn't so good being a likable person to everyone. 
And at this very moment, i'm very proud to announce, things are far beyond my expectation. I did so well, that i feel like i'm invisible. A level that no ordinary person can derive.
My dreams are different now, i'm rather ego in some way that i wish i could dominate and lead this game.
I want to be in control, i want to build a a community to believe in me, and yes if given an opportunity, i will prove to the world. That if things are under my control, i can present a better world. I'm a great leader.
I work hard, very hard for the desire i want. 
if you out there somewhere, i believe in you.
Let me prove to this world, under my lead, humanity would be much greater. Compassion and love, kindness, every person mind set will be fix into one, A perfection. 
I will, is just a matter of what it takes or how my heart breaks,
Believe




No comments:


web site hit counters
Expedia Coupon