Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fuck Assignments!!

sitting in mcd now, heart ache
sohai liang ask me tak out my watch
bajet his laptop damn new
fuck the world
i got 6 weeks holiday
but i sitting here helping fuck nuts do assignment
i should be sleeping
magahai damn fucking boring
and damn fucking stress
this is not my fucking assignment
but i'm fucking helping them do
haihz.. wat to do.. brothers ma
sienz.. pass to liang..
liang: this mother chut short fark promise me
done my assignment after foosball
but his an ass hole which day dream always
he dint realise he is short and likes to baget fit
his old, useless, waiting for death to occur
wad the fuck ur staring at? do my assignment bitch
so-called short fuck: fuck your mother bitch
so last minute only doing assignment.

No comments:


web site hit counters
Expedia Coupon