Friday, June 6, 2008

USJ3/1E FIELD

After having my dinner, thought of having a chill walk which good for my digestion, headed to usj3 field like i always do. Lighted up a ciggie , and was taking my time enjoying it =) The field was not as quiet as usual , i wasn't alone at the moment. There are some teenager at the opposite next bench, guess they were just finish their football games. Besides, they are having some chit chat talk over there which making up so much of noises..Zz! I dint bother much, thought they gonna leave soon and yet, they did leave after not long. So, i was bored..thinking what can i do in this field..first thing come into my mind is swing! haha! sound so kiddy huh? I kinda sort of liking being alone at times..so, there goes the kiddy me enjoying playing it . loL. swinging here and there, flash back those memories when during childhood, suddenly.....i accidently glance on the swing beside me...guess what? its moving by itself and there's no one accept for myself!! at the very moment, i was very calm. Although i was very sure that it wasn't effect of the wind but something else. I know its " the thing ". It dint frighten me off and at the moment, and this pop into my mind " you're not the only one which like being alone and enjoy playing swing, be cool. " i was like true true....be cool. " Things seems to be more creepy afterwards..i look back at the swing one more time and its still moving...this time i start feeling goose bump indeed. I made a move, and start walking back to my home. Somehow i just don't get it why at the very first moment i glance on the swing and i felt it , however i wasn't suprise and frighten.Besides, how could this be that sentences is what came into my mind? Im confuse. Thousand question mark in this case. well, blv it or not? till now i still can't figure out whether its the supernatural thingy or something else? i wonder......

1 comment:

~Mun Mun~ said...

So scary la ur this post..lol..


web site hit counters
Expedia Coupon